Special Hajj Instructions
During our stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, there are times when your patience will be tested. This is a direct result of so many people involved in doing whatever you are doing. There will be unusual delays resulting in waiting time to be many long hours.panerai replica Travelling time also can be long hours. Read our website thoroughly, there are useful links on Hajj and how to prepare yourself for this journey.
It is important to follow group leaders instructions for the benefit of the whole group. There may be members in the group who cannot perform the rituals or move swiftly, so be patient with them and try to accommodate them. Hajj is not meant to be a picnic or vacation panerai replica watches, it is meant to be rewarding from the good deeds performed.
- Ahmed Travels or its affiliates will not be responsible for your medical condition. You are advised to take extra medications during your trip in case of unpredicted delays from airlines or any other source. Ahmed Travels will assist in the event of an emergency but their services will be limited.
- Ahmed Travels is not responsible for your money or valuables. You are advised to keep your money in your possession at all times. Try to make special pockets on your clothing with special zippers to keep your money safe. Keep suitcases locked.
- Ahmed Travels is not responsible for lost suitcases through airlines or otherwise. If your suitcases does not arrive with you on the flight in Jeddah, Ahmed Travels group leader will inform the airline. After that, it is up to the airline to locate the suitcase.
- Suitcases must be visually checked during group movements. The Hujaaj must ensure that their suitcases are loaded and unloaded on buses or other vehicles transporting the luggage.
- Every Hajj group is allocated to an office in Saudi Arabia during the Hajj. The office will have a number. Make sure you get that number before leaving the UK.
- In Mena tents, there are spaces allocated for every Hujaaj by the Hajj Officials. Ahmed Travels will abide by the rules set forth by the officials and WILL NOT dispute any such rulings.
- Ahmed Travels is NOT responsible for anyone snoring heavily during sleeping in the hotel or in Mena tents. We advise all Hujaaj to be patient with situations like this and they should NOT be complaining to the group leaders for this discomfort. This is a struggle and more you are patient, the more it is rewarding.
- The Hujaaj must control food intake to avoid using bathroom excessively.
- Ahmed Travels does not provide wheelchairs in Saudi Arabia. We will advise and assist if necessary but services will be limited.
- Identifying landmarks is very important so as not to get lost. Every Hujaaj must be sure to look for signs or something they can remember easily especially in Mena.
- From the time of arrival in the Kingdom, DO NOT go out alone because you are strange in that environment. Always try to let someone know where you are going even if you are going to the bathroom.
- During your stay in the Kingdom, it is advisable to drink bottled water at all times. Bottled water is plentiful during the Hajj season.
- You are advised to copy and keep all your important documents such as passports, greencards and airline ticket safely during the trip. Those who are traveling as a “resident alien”, must travel with their original greencard for re-entry into the UK.
- It is advisable NOT to go and stone Jamaraat individually. Always go in groups.
- Before leaving the UK, the Hujaaj must get the name and number of the hotel and the group leader/s mobile number in Saudi Arabia. It should be kept on person at all times.
- Read up as much as possible on the Hajj and its rituals. Make sure that you come to the on-line classes. Ahmed Travels group leaders will be busy during the trip and may not have the time to address the same questions again in Saudi Arabia.
- Ahmed Travels strongly advise each Hujaaj who register with the group that they should be mindful of the conditions in Saudi Arabia. It is not the same as in the UK. Ask questions before joining our group so there will be no surprises when you arrive in the Kingdom.